Lacrosse is a team game where a ball is passed and controlled using a stick with a mesh head (or pocket) at one end. If you have never seen lacrosse played, it is probably easiest to compare it to hockey or soccer. It is fast paced with a lot more scoring than those other “net goal” sports. We are a grade based program so please register your player to the current gade they are in. k/2,3/4,5/6 & 7/8.
As part of the registration process a current US Lacrosse membership will be needed. If the membership has expired, will expire during the season or in the case of a new player, a new membership is needed, a link to the US Lacrosse website will be provided during the process. Once the membership is current, the system will allow the CLAX registration to continue.
During checkout, 2.03% processing fee + $.99 per transaction will be assessed for payments made ACH/ Electronic Check and a 4.07% processing fee + $.99 per transaction for payments made by credit card.
Costs for uniforms are not included in the registration fees. Uniform information will be sent at a later date.
*The following equipment is required to play.
- Lacrosse Helmet (we recommend black for youth)
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow Pads
- Athletic cups are not required by the league but recommended
- Occasionally, we have limited donated equipment from former players that we loan out on a first come, first served basis. If you need assistance with equipment, please let us know.
- Equipment can be purchased at local sporting stores. There are also many other on-line options.
- For new players, we recommend discussing with your program director prior to purchasing.
Boys 7/8 2023-2024 Season
This registration is for "YOUTH BOYS/GRADES 7-8" for Fall 2023 - Spring 2024.
Boys 5/6 2023 -2024 Season
This registration is for "YOUTH BOYS/GRADES 5-6" only for Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 Season.
Boys 3/4 2023 - 2024 Season
This registration is for "YOUTH BOYS/GRADES 3-4" only for Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Season
Boys k/2 2023 -2024 Season
This registration is for "YOUTH BOYS/GRADES k-2" only for Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Season